The pricing structure at YouCanBook.me is based on the number of calendars we access to determine your availability. You can create as many booking profiles (URLs) as you need at no extra charge.
Price per linked calendar
|Month-to-month||12 month subscription||24 month subscription|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I get with the free trial?
- Are SMS credits included in the subscription?
- Can I have a subscription for less than 1 year?
- What's the difference between a calendar account and a linked calendar?
- If I change the number of linked calendars, does my subscription automatically update?
- I like to keep my work and personal appointments on separate calendars - how many calendars will you charge me for?
- How does pricing work for teams?
- Are there additional charges for creating more than one booking profile?
- Will I be charged if my booking profiles are set to offline?
- Do you offer volume discounts?
- Are there any discounts available for educators?
What do I get with the free trial?
With the 14-day free trial you get access to all of our paid plan features like multiple booking profiles, Custom Availability, padding between bookings, and extensive customizations. You can also link up to 30 calendars, so you can fully test the tool for your teams requirements.
- A credit card is not required to start the trial
- Your account will revert to our free plan after the 14-day period
- If you don't upgrade before your trial ends your free plan account will be limited to 1 linked calendar and 1 booking profile
- Upgrading before your trial ends will start your subscription on the day that you upgrade, not at the end of your trial
Are SMS credits included in the subscription?
Can I have a subscription for less than 1 year?
If you need a subscription for less than a year, select a monthly subscription that you can cancel when your business need for a booking tool ends.
What's the difference between a calendar account and a linked calendar?
Your calendar account is your Google or Microsoft calendar that you've connected on the Integrations page. You can integrate as many calendar accounts as you need - there is no charge for these separate integrations.
Your linked calendars are the calendars you link to for availability on your booking profile. These can be your own personal calendars, or your team members calendars that have been shared with you.
If I change the number of linked calendars, does my subscription automatically update?
YouCanBook.me will keep up with the changes you make to linked calendars. When you've added or removed the required calendars, you'll see a banner at the top of the screen prompting you to update or reduce your subscription. Click on that banner to adjust your subscription and avoid any disruptions of service.
I like to keep my work and personal appointments on separate calendars on the same calendar account - why am I being charged for more than one calendar?
Each calendar under your calendar account counts as a separate calendar, as they all offer different availability. If you ask us to check Home, Work, and School calendars under your Google account, that would count as 3 calendar per month. If you use separate calendar to color coordinate your appointments, you may be able to do this on 1 calendar and reduce costs within YouCanBook.me. Check with your calendar provider for options.
How does pricing work for teams?
With the teams feature activated, each team member counts as a separate unique calendar. Multiply the number of team members by the monthly subscription price to get your monthly rate.
Are there additional charges for creating more than one booking profile?
On the paid plan, you can create as many booking profiles as you like on your account. You are charged for the number of linked calendars we check for availability, and you won't be double charged for linking to the same calendar more than once on your account.
Customers on the free plan are limited to 1 booking profile.
Will I be charged if my profiles are set to offline?
Profiles that are set to offline do not count towards your linked calendar total. However, setting all of your profiles offline does not constitute cancelling your subscription. You'll need to cancel your account on the billing page.
Do you offer volume discounts?
We offer volume discounts for accounts looking to connect more than 50 calendars. Please get in touch to receive a quote!