Changes to the features available on the free account
In August 2017 we made some changes to the features that are available on a Free YouCanBook.me account. We have streamlined some of the features and moved some of the more advanced functionality to the paid plan.
The features that will now be part of the paid plan include:
- Customisation of confirmation emails
- Customisation of colours & fonts
- Customising the header & footer of the booking page
- Flexible durations of meetings
- Fixed start and end dates
- Appointment Types
- Custom Availability (On Duty)
- Custom days per page display
- Access to all themes (free plans will be restricted to our six most popular themes)
If you have used these features on a previous version of YouCanBook.me, your booking profiles will continue to work but you won't be able to edit those features without upgrading your account. You will see messaging on your settings pages that will guide you through the process, and you can turn off these features if you prefer.