Sharing your booking page online
Once you've setup your booking page you'll want to make sure you share it online to start taking bookings. YouCanBook.me offers a number of sharing options so that you can easily spread the word about your booking page.
The first thing to be aware of is your custom booking page URL. This can be found by viewing your booking profiles on the dashboard. Each profile has its own URL shown at the top of the profile box. You can click this link to see the live version of your booking page and check everything is as it should be.
Once you're happy with the way everything looks you can start sharing your page. Click Edit Settings and then click the Share & Embed link on the left hand side.
It's a great idea to add your booking page link as a signature to your emails. If you select URL, you can copy your booking page url and embed it directly into your email signature. If you would like your URL to read something like "Click here to make a booking", you can create a clickable link via your email client. Please refer to your email client's help page for reference. You can also generate a QR code.
Click Social, and you can share your booking profile on your favorite social media network.
Click Button to get an HTML snippet to share a "Book Now" button on your website.
Visit this help doc for help on how to embed your booking profile on your website.
Is your Facebook image wrong?
- Go to the Facebook Debugger
- Paste the URL for the page/post in the field
- Click the “Fetch new scrape information” button.
If you have done both of these things and the image or share information is still wrong, try clicking the “Fetch new scrape information” button 2 or 3 times. Who knows why, but sometimes it works the 2nd or 3rd try.
Add a "Book Now" button to your email signature
- In a Gmail account go to the gear symbol in the top right hand of the page and select Settings. Scroll down to the Signature field.
- Click on the "insert image" icon and, rather than uploading, enter the following URL:
- When the button appears, highlight it by left clicking on it and then click on the link symbol to enter the URL of your profile.
For details on how to add a linkable image to your iCloud emails, click here.
For instructions on adding a signature in Microsoft, please go to this page.