Granting your organization permission to use their Microsoft account with YouCanBook.me
Do you see this screen when trying to connect your Outlook account to YouCanBook.me?
Your admin will need to give permissions to use your Microsoft account with YouCanBook.me.
Share this document with them. They'll just follow step by step instructions below and you'll be up and running with YouCanBook.me soon!
You're seeing this document because your organization doesn't have permission to use their Microsoft account with YouCanBook.me.
To give permission and allow the use of YouCanBook.me, the organization admin needs to tell Microsoft that they trust YouCanBook.me. This only needs to happen once and after it has, anyone from your organization's domain can use their Microsoft account with YouCanBook.me.
To grant permissions on behalf of your organization
- Open this page, which will take you to Microsoft to begin the permissions consent flow.
- You'll be prompted to sign in to your admin Microsoft account. These screens are the same ones you'd see when logging into Microsoft normally.
- Once signed in, you'll see a screen requesting permissions. Click Accept to grant permission to YouCanBook.me.
- Microsoft will send you back to the YouCanBook.me sign up page. At the top of this page, you'll see a message confirming that you've granted your organization the correct permissions.
- You can then let members of your organization know that they can Integrate their Microsoft account with YouCanBook.me.