View, manage and export bookings for your team
Account Owners and Administrators can view all bookings across all booking pages, and export account booking data into a CSV file. Editors can view bookings from only booking pages that have been assigned to them.
View Bookings for all booking pages
From your Dashboard, click Bookings at the top navigation bar.
This will show the bookings for all booking pages on your account. On your bookings dashboard you can:
1. Filter and select a specific booking page to view bookings just for that team or team member.
2. Adjust the timezone in which the bookings are displayed.
3. Jump to a specific date to see bookings for that day
4. Export bookings to a CSV file, filtered by a certain date range
5. Click Details on a specific booking to see more information, edit booker details, or to cancel, reschedule, rebook, or delete.
Need to find a specific booking?
Using the spyglass in the top menu bar, search by booker name, email or booking REF.
View Bookings for a specific booking page
Another method to view bookings is to click Bookings under the specific booking page. This method will take you to the bookings dashboard but only display bookings associated with that particular booking page.
Manage Bookings for your team
The booker can cancel or reschedule the booking directly from their confirmation emails.
From the bookings dashboard, Account Owners, Administrators and Editors can cancel, reschedule and rebook bookings. All actions will generate notification emails to the booker about the change in the appointment.
- Team members can also reschedule bookings by using the links in their confirmation email, or by manually moving the event on their calendar.
- Team members can cancel a booking by using the link in their confirmation email, or by manually deleting the event on the calendar.
- Manual actions to a booking will not generate any notification emails to the booker.
Marking a booking as a no show
Once the booking has started until 1 week after the appointment ends, you have a chance to mark the booker as a no show. Marking a booking as a 'no show' will not stop any follow up emails from sending, and is currently only used for reporting purposes on your data export.
Editing booker details
You can edit the email and phone number fields on a booking, as these are necessary for communicating with the booker. If other edits need to be made, you will need to cancel the appointment and ask the client to rebook ( or rebook on their behalf).
To edit a booking, click the Details button. Then click the pencil next to the email or phone number to make changes. Future emails or SMS will send to the corrected details.
You must be logged in as an Account Owner or Administrator to export bookings from your account into a .CSV file. The .csv file can be sent to any email address, and the email will be valid for 24 hours.
From your Bookings Dashboard, click Export on the right side.
You'll need to decide:
1. The criteria you would like to filter bookings by. Filter by booking start date to export all of the bookings that have occurred during a specific date range. Filter by booking created date to export all of the bookings that were made during a specific date range.
2. The date range of bookings based on your filter. Selecting a date range that doesn't match your filter will result in a blank or incomplete export.
3. Include bookings from specific booking pages on your account, or all booking pages. Use the dropdown list to uncheck any booking pages you don't want included in the export.
4. By default the export will go to your account email. Click Change to send this export to a different email address.
Check your email and click on the Download now link to access your .csv file.
- If you don't receive the email immediately check that the email hasn't been delivered to spam. The email will send from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Your bookings export is ready"
- Safari does not support CSV files
- All the data is in one column
- Export not displaying characters properly