You have received this email because you have made a booking with a YouCanBookMe account holder.
Our account holders send booking notification emails as part of the service we provide. This is necessary to inform the account owner, their team members, and the booker about the booking and any changes.
This can include the following types of notifications:
- Booking confirmation (triggered by someone making a booking)
- Booking accepted or declined (triggered by an account owner or team member accepting or declining a booking request)
- Booking canceled (triggered by an account owner, team member, or booker cancelling a booking)
- Booking rescheduled (triggered by an account owner, team member, or booker rescheduling a booking)
- Booking reminder (triggered a set amount of time before the meeting starts)
- Booking follow up (triggered a set amount of time after the meeting ends)
- No show (triggered if an account owner or team member marks a booking as a no show)
You cannot unsubscribe from these emails as they are necessary as part of the service YouCanBookMe provides.
These emails should only be informational about the booking you have made, and our account holders are required to comply with our Terms of Service for booking notification content (see section 7 in our Terms and Conditions).
If you do not think the email you have received is compliant with our Terms, please forward the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate.