If you are setting up a team page (connecting multiple calendars to one booking page) you may want to have your team get an even distribution of bookings. This can be done with using the Round Robin feature.
Round Robin will take into account all bookings within the last 30 days for distribution. This is a rolling time period.
Setting up Round Robin
First you will need to enable teams on your booking page. Click Calendars & Teams and click the teams box:
For more information on setting up a team page click here.
Options for Round Robin
When teams is turned on you will see the different settings for Round Robin.
You can either:
- Optimize for Availability - this setting will show the maximum availability for your bookers to choose and bookings will be split based on who on your team is available.
- Availability is always pooled, but the system will do its best to evenly distribute this based off the limited availability.
- Optimize for Even Distribution - this setting will ensure that each of your team members have an even number of bookings regardless of team availability
- The system will check who has had a booking before and remove them from the availability pool.
- Then the next set of team member's availability is shown and so on until each have a booking.
- After this all team members availability is then shown pooled.