Introducing an easier way to access your settings ✨
We're excited to introduce YouCanBookMe's improved settings interface. We've simplified the process, allowing users to quickly locate settings with just one click. A standout feature of this update is the new search bar. Now, you can simply type in what you're looking for and find the specific setting you need in an instant. This enhancement is all about saving time and making the experience more user-friendly.
What, Who, When sections
- What: This is where you include the event details and meeting location such as Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams.
- Who: This is where you link additional calendars, and team calendars or invite outside participants to the meeting.
- When: This is where you specify the length of bookings and times you are available to take bookings.
Using the search bar to locate booking page settings
You can use the search bar to locate settings within the booking page using keywords and once you locate the setting you're looking for, you can simply click on the result and be directed to that setting environment.
You can click on the additional options to view all the booking page settings available at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I locate global account settings in the search bar feature?
- The search bar feature is designed to help you locate booking page settings. To access global account settings, click on the circle icon in the upper right corner of your dashboard.
For further questions, you can contact our customer support team at email@example.com.